Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just when I thought I figured it out -

So I've been going along feeling pretty good about myself - even though I'm not young anymore, I was navigating all the newfangled technology relatively well - until I smashed right into a geekspeak wall. Working with some new programs has left me feeling like I'm sitting to the side trying to keep up while writing with a quill pen. Hopefully it will all click, because it will be very difficult to incorporate work I don't understand and ask students to be able to do it!

Lace Note - had a chance to sit-n-lace for a couple of hours this weekend. Got about 2" of the new pattern finished. It's looking pretty good, but I can see all the flaws - I just keep telling myself that's what practice pieces are for! I'll try to post a picture of it soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment